LowComDom Performances Presents
Ten Changes About New Yorkers During The Holiday Season!
10. People say, "Merry Christmas!" or "Happy New Year!" before giving you the finger.
9. Instead of yellow tape, cops close off murder scenes with festive holly.
8. People pray even when they're not in the back seat of a cab.
7. If you dial 911 you just hear a recording of Deck the Halls.
6. Slight increase in number of fat bearded guys who want you to sit on their lap.
5. Gullible tourists purchase Rockefeller Center Christmas tree for $100.
4. Vendors cut price of hot dogs left over from last Christmas.
3. Police investigate the season's first sleigh-jacking.
2. Strangers greet each other with "I got your Yule log right here."
1. Two words: Crack Nog.