LowComDom Performances Presents
Nine Signs Your Cat Has Learned Your Internet Password
9. E-Mail flames from some guy named "Fluffy."
8. Traces of kitty litter in your keyboard.
7. You find you've been subscribed to strange newsgroups like alt.recreational.catnap.
6. Your web browser has a new home page: http://www.feline.com/.
5. Your mouse has teeth marks in it ... and a strange aroma of tuna.
4. Hate-mail messages to Apple Computer Corp. about their release of "CyberDog."
3. Your new ergonomic keyboard has a strange territorial scent to it.
2. You keep finding new software around your house like CatinTax.
1. On IRC you're known as the IronMouser.