LowComDom Performances Presents
Top Ten Reasons The Navy Shouldn't Use An NT Environment On Ships:
10. NT keeps overlaying tactical maps with a diagram of Seattle Sidewalk.com
9. The term "debug" was invented in the Navy; been there, done that.
8. Carrier keeps swerving to the left every time I jiggle the damn mouse.
7. No I don't want to make IE my default browser, I just want to shoot Saddam's butt off, OK?
6. 2,000 miles from port is a helluva long way to go for the .INF driver disk.
5. Bilge pump keeps blowing a fuse and taking out the BDC.
4. Bos'n's pinball game erased the payroll records...AGAIN.
3. Denial Of Service attack by 12-year old in Terre Haute just wiped the torpedo database.
2. Blue Screen of Death isn't supposed to be a literal term, guys.
...and the #1 Reason Not to Go to An All NT Environment In The Navy...
1. "Hey! You sunk my battleship!"