LowComDom Performances Presents
Top Ten reasons that Dinosaurs died out ...
10. Evolutionary dates kept slipping.
9. Over-reliance on programming languages from the Paleozoic era.
8. Demand for large Dinosaurs leveled-off and attempts to stimulate interest by producing small Dinosaurs were not successful.
7. Nocturnal scavenger market was ceded to mammals on the mistaken notion that it was a low-volume, dead-end niche.
6. Total Quality Management.
5. Inability to effectively utilize massively-parallel evolution.
4. "Restructuring" eliminated asteroid tracking and disaster planning groups.
3. Loss of popular and articulate Tyrannosaurus Rex to the public sector.
2. Dinosaur Mission Statement did not include any form of the word "empower".
And the number one reason that Dinosaurs died out...
1. Extraneous barrier_wait() call at the KT (Cretaceous/Tertiary) boundary.