LowComDom Performances Presents
YOU KNOW YOU'RE ADDICTED TO THE INTERNET WHEN:
1. You take a vacation, but only after buying a cellular modem and a laptop.
2. You spend half of the plane trip with your laptop on your lap ....and your child in the overhead compartment.
3. You find yourself typing "com" after every period when using a word processor.com
4. You turn on your intercom when leaving the room so you can hear if new e-mail arrives.
5. All of your friends have an @ in their names.
6. You can't call your mother ... she doesn't have a modem.
7. You check your mail. It says "no new messages." So you check it again.
8. You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop and check your e-mail on the way back to bed.
9. You move into a new house and decide to Netscape before you landscape.
10. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :-)