LowComDom Performances Presents
* Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all.
* Actually, should the truth be known, there are a lot of good ways to "handle" a woman. Unfortunately, not a man alive knows any of them.
* You know the honeymoon is pretty much over when you start to go out with the boys on Wednesday nites, and so does she.
* This yuppie couple in Coumbia Maryland started their own computer business and for a while did really well. Then business started dropping off. During a heated spat over finances the husband said, "Well, if you'd learn to cook and were willing to clean this place, we could fire the maid."
The wife, fuming, shot back, "Oh Yeah ??? Well, if you'd learn how to make love, we could fire the chauffeur AND the gardener."
* Personally I think one of the greatest things about marriage is that as both husband and Father, I can say anything I want to around the house. Of course, no one pays the least bit of attention.
* We have a young couple in the neighborhood who are truly inseparable. Last week, it took four Howard County Policemen and a dog.
* According to the latest surveys, when making love, most married men fantasize that their wives aren't fantasizing.
* Did any of you other married guys out there ever wonder whether it's better to have loved and lost, than to have loved and won ?