LowComDom Performances Presents
Women's Guide to Driving Men Crazy
1. Do not say what you mean. Ever.
2. Be ambiguous. Always.
3. Cry. Cry often. Tell them it's their fault.
4. Bring things up that were said, done, or thought years, months, or decades ago...or with other boyfriends.
5. Make them apologize for everything.
6. Stash feminine products in their cars, backpacks and in their books as cute reminders that you were thinking of them.
7. Gossip. Gossip about everything that walks.
8. Play Alanis Morissette's "You Outta Know"... loud. Look at them. Smile. Say...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
9. Look them in the eye and start laughing.
10. Get mad at them for everything.
11. Discuss your period in front of them. Watch them squirm.
12. Hold grudges.
13. Demand to be called or e-mailed. Often. Whine when they don't comply.
14. When complimented, make sure to be paranoid. Take nothing at face value.
15. Use daddy as a weapon. Tell them about his gun collection, his quick trigger finger, and his affection for his Little Princess.
16. Be late for everything. Yell if they're late.
17. Talk about your ex-boyfriend 24-7. Compare and contrast.
18. Go everywhere in groups, especially the bathroom. Do nothing alone. Independence is a sign of weakness.
19. Make them guess what you want and then get mad when they're wrong.
20. Plan little relationship anniversaries, i.e. the monthly anniversary of the time you saw each other in the library...for five minutes. Then get mad at them for forgetting. Then cry.
21. Fall for your FAC. (I don't know what this is)
22. Gather many female friends and dance to "I Will Survive" while they are present. Sing all the words. Sing to them. Sing loud.
23. Correct their grammar.
24. Describe back-alley abortions. Then remind them of their mother or little sister.
25. Constantly claim you're fat. Ask them. Then cry, regardless of their answer.
26. Leave out the good parts in stories.
27. Make sure to only be interested in guys in the same friendship group. Make sure to cause trouble.
28. Make them wonder. Confusion is a good thing.
29. Declare that you are not wacko.
30. Criticize the way they dress.
31.Criticize the music they listen to.
32.Criticize their hair.
33. Ignore them. When asked, "What's wrong?" tell them that if they don't know, you're not going to tell them.
34. Try to change them.
35. Try to mold them.
36. Try to get them to dance.
37. Pretend you're interested, lead them on, then feign ignorance when confronted.
38. When they screw up, never let them forget it.
39. Make them stay at religious services until they are close to fainting...just because.
40. Blame everything on PMS.
41. Blame everything on PMS only after it has been blamed on them.
42. Whenever there is silence ask them, "What are you thinking?"
43. Get mad if they don't notice a haircut. Even if it's only a half inch.
44. Read into everything..
45. Over-analyze everything.
46. Make it your goal to make them cry