LowComDom Performances Presents
You Might Be A Sysadmin.
Top Ten Signs You Might Be A Sysadmin -- by Jonathan Kalbfeld
10. You see a bumper sticker that says "Users are Losers" and you have no idea it is referring to drugs.
9. Your sleep schedule is similar to that of the great horned owl.
8. You make more than all of the MBAs you know who actually finished college.
7. You have enough computing power in your house or apartment to render obscene pictures of upper management people.
6. Your idea of a social event is going to a Non-Disclosure Discussion.
5. The last time you wore a tie was your high school graduation.
4. The last time you kissed someone was in high school.
3. "What? No raise? No Backups, then!"
2. You have a vanity plate on your car that names part of the Unix File System.
And the number one sign you might be a Sysadmin...
1. You have ever uttered the phrase "I will be working from home today so I can avoid wearing pants."