LowComDom Performances Presents
I just knew I was in big trouble at work when:
* the new policy on sexual harassment included a photo of me.
* the Security guard made a complete inventory of my work area.
* my assistant began responding to my memos with, "Yeah, whatever."
* I got a "It's for you loser" wav receiving e-mail, & not a chime.
* my new Pentium was replaced with an 386sx-18 last weekend.
* the Human Resources Dept requested an update of my arrest record.
* the Boss asked if I still had a copy of my 5 year contract.
* I noticed co-workers measuring my office when I arrived at work.
* my parking spot was relocated next to the dumpster.
* my secretary sez things like "Get the phone, my nails aren't dry."
* three people began helping me write a "desk manual" for my job.
* the LAN suddenly began backing-up my computer every 10 minutes.
* a large paper recycling box was placed next to my file cabinets.
* the receptionist began saying "Who ???" to anyone calling on me.