Business is business

A prostitute stopped at a farmers' house and asked to be put up for the night. "I haven't got any room in the house", replied the farmer, "but you can sleep in my hay loft if you want".

So she went out to the hayloft. Pretty soon a traveling salesman came by and asked to be put up for the night. He too was dispatched to the hayloft.

Somewhat later, a neighboring farmer, fearing that he wouldn't make it home before dark, stopped and asked to be put up for the night.

He was also sent to the hay oft, but since he was an acquaintance, the farmer added somewhat maliciously,

"There's already a couple of people out there and it should be fun because what I didn't tell 'em is that an old bear sleeps out there too!".

Next morning the farmer was up early doing his chores when the prostitute left the barn.

"Had a good night?", he asked.

"Well, I had a pretty good night", she replied, "I got $50 from the traveling salesman, and I got $25 from the old farmer, but you know, I couldn't get a dime out of that cheap college kid with the raccoon coat!".

Tell me another Joke!

"-->