LowComDom Performances Presents
The National Daily World Enquiring Globe
According to a new survey, 25 percent of people say they don't know where Jesus was born. The other 75 percent say they had Jesus doing their lawn and he could be from Mexico or Guatemala.
Tell me another Joke!