LowComDom Performances Presents
The National Daily World Enquiring Globe
Try again after dessert...
A study shows that 3 percent of all Americans are 100 pounds or more overweight. The other 97 percent responded by saying "Just give us time."
Jim Barach http://jokesbyjim.blogspot.com
Tell me another Joke!