Sandals

This married couple is on holiday in Pakistan. They're touring around the market place looking at the goods and such, when they pass this small sandal shop.

From inside they hear a gentleman with a Pakistani accent say "I welcome you, foreigners! Come in, come in to my humble shop. Salam a leekem!"

So the married couple walks in.

The Pakistani man says to them "I have some special sandals I think you'd be interested in. They make you wild at sex like a great desert camel."

The wife after hearing this is really interested in buying the sandals, but her husband feels he really doesn't need them, being the sex god that he is. So the husband says to the Pakistani, "How could sandals make you into a sex freak?"

The Pakistani replies "Just try them on."

The husband, after much badgering from his wife, finally concedes to try them on. As he does, he gets this wild look in his eyes, something his wife has not seen in many years; raw sexual power. In a blink of the eye, the husband rushes the Pakistani man, throws him on a table and starts tearing at the guys pants.

All the time the Pakistani man is screaming, "Stop, stop! You've got them on the wrong feet!"

Tell me another Joke!

"-->