Searchers

Elle McPherson, Helena Christensen and Naomi Campbell were on their first plane flight together. In the middle of the flight, the pilot warns them of severe storms and the worst weather conditions, and the possibility that the plane may crash.

The girls were all anxious and thought their plane may crash. They all rush to put their seat-belts on, and Elle is busy un-buttoning her blouse and showing her cleavage. Helena and Naomi look at her surprised and ask her what she is doing.

Elle said, "Well, if the plane crashes, and we go down, when the rescuers come down, they will notice my lovely breasts and rescue me first".

Helena then gets out her compact and starts putting on her make up and brushes her hair. Elle and Naomi ask her what she's doing, and say its a waste of time, especially since they are going to crash.

Helena then said, "Well, when the plane crashes and we go down, and the rescuers arrive, they will notice that I am the most beautiful girl, and they will rescue me first".

To Elle's and Helena's shock and horror, Naomi undoes her seat belt and starts to pull her pants down, and then slips her panties off.

The girls ask Naomi what she is doing, and she said, "God you guys are dumb, everyone knows that the first thing the rescuers look for after a plane crash is the Black Box."

Tell me another Joke!

"-->