LowComDom Performances Presents
Complaints from Mrs. Claus:
1. He can remember which of 2.4 billion kids have been naughty or nice...
but does he remember to replace the roll of toilet paper when it runs out? NooOOooo.
2. That whole "knows if you've been bad or good" thing makes it mighty hard for kids to cheat at Old Maid.
3. One night a year for me to sneak out with the girlfriends, and all the bars are closed.
4. Managing toy production, keeping elves in line, cleaning up after reindeer... meanwhile, fatboy sits around 364 days out of the year and gets all the glory.
5. Ever tried getting squished-elf stains and reindeer poop out of red velvet pants?
6. That "bowl full of jelly" isn't so amusing when it's on top of you.