LowComDom Performances Presents
College Entrance Exam for Football Players
UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE EXAM - FOOTBALL PLAYER VERSION
Time Limit: 3 weeks
1. Foreign Language: What Language is spoken in France?
2. History: Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with particular reference to architecture, literature, law, and social conditions
Give the first name of Pierre Trudeau.
3. Literature: Would you ask William Shakespeare to
(a) build a bridge
(b) sail the ocean
(c) lead an army or
(d) WRITE A PLAY
4. Religion: What religion is the Pope?
(e) Agnostic (circle only one)
5. Metric Conversion: How many feet equal 0.0 meters?
6. Physics: What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 5?
7.Religion: How many commandments were Moses given? (approximately)
8. Geography: What are people in America's far north called?
9. American History: Spell Bush, Carter, and Clinton.
10. European History: Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being George the Sixth. Name the previous five.
11. Natural Science: Where does rain come from?
(b) a 7-11
(d) the sky
12. Advanced Physics: Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
13. Philosophy: What are coat hangers used for?
14. Political Science: The Star Spangled Banner is the National Anthem for what country?
15. Physics: Explain Le Chateliers Principle of Dynamic Equilibrium
Spell your name in BLOCK LETTERS.
16. Architecture: Where is the basement in a three story building located?
17. Agricultural Science: Which part of America produces the most oranges?
(a) New York
18. Advanced Math: If you have three apples how many apples do you have?
19. Communications: What does NBC (National Broadcasting Corporation) stand for?
20. The Cornell University tradition for efficiency began when (approximately)?
(c) still waiting
You must answer three or more questions correctly to qualify.