In The News ...

Draculaland: Officials in the country of Romania have announced plans to build a Dracula World theme park. Like Disneyland, Dracula World will feature state-of-the-art rides, entertaining exhibits and blood-sucking admission prices. (Steve Voldseth)

Bless Me Father: The "New York Post" has spotted an interesting habit of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton. She's apparently started attending weekly Republican prayer breakfasts. We can't help wondering what she prays each week. "Please, God, keep my husband out of the newspaper...." (Richard Burkard/ http://www.LaughLine.com

Man Band: A British publicity firm is trying to put together a "man band" of singers over 50. There's even a clever name for such a middle-aged pop group. The Old Spice Boys. (Ray)

Some good news for cartoon fans: after 29 years of retirement, 60-year-old Mighty Mouse has agreed to do a series of TV cheese commercials.

---Just to put that in perspective, 60 would make Mighty Mouse 420 in Underdog years.

--I'm not saying Mighty Mouse is old but when he was young, the only cheesy thing on the planet was Dick Clark. (Steve Voldseth)

The Bets Are On: A British betting agency is offering 500- to-1 odds that Michael and LaToya Jackson are the same person. Today, I bet $100 dollars that Michael and LaToya are not the same person and won by a nose. (Voldseth)

Losing Appeal: "In the beginning, everybody loved Hillary Rodham Clinton. . . . She couldn't do any wrong. And now her approval ratings are starting to fall. They are just plummeting. . . . She is so desperate, I understand she actually told Bill that it is OK [for him] to start dating again." (David Letterman)

Hey, Money Talks: "Did you know that some phone companies charge huge amounts of money now for information? . . . [For example,] in Colorado, if you call 411, it's $1.25. . . . For that kind of money, they should talk dirty to you, too!" (Jay Leno)

TI 2: Fox will air a "Temptation Island 2". The network had located the perfect spot to shoot the series about cheating, lying, and adultery. But Russell Crowe ordered them off his property. (Ray)

Game Gimmick: A "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" game attraction has opened at Disney-MGM studios in Orlando. It's not entirely like the TV version. The only people who walk away with 7 figures are the park execs. (Ray)

Tell me another Joke!

"-->